Engineered for healthcare, San-a-Key® has all the features you seek to easily implement a complete desktop infection control program
Once our keyboard’s patented, red LinkSmart® button is pushed, keys disengage and an end user is able to clean each key with a hospital-approved germicidal wipe. An onscreen, animated guide depicts each key turning red to grey, as each key is cleaned. After all keys are clean and a user-defined “germ kill time” transpires, San-a-Key® reengages the keys for normal use. LinkSmart® with San-a-Key® is easy to use and the most effective means of keeping the clinical desktop disinfected around-the-clock.
The KSI San-a-Key® Healthcare Technology System offers the most advanced method for assisting with infection control and the prevention of cross contamination at the clinical desktop. Used with our award-winning, patented LinkSmart® cleaning button, disinfection of the keyboard surface with San-a-Key® has never been easier or more effective. San-a-Key® software works exclusively with all KSI-1700 series and KSI-1800 series SX-version keyboards.
- Easy push-to-clean system, with a simple press of the LinkSmart® button
- Fast and effective keyboard disinfection using EPA-approved germicidal wipes
- User-defined, scheduled cleaning is controlled by hospital administrators
- Scheduled push notifications remind end users to clean
- Animated, onscreen aid facilitates user cleaning
- Real-time capture of when, where and by whom KSI keyboards were cleaned, enterprise-wide
- Customized reporting — exported to an Excel spreadsheet
- Compatible with health IT
- Works in tandem with KSI embedded biometric and RFID security options to fully protect the desktop
- Windows 64-bit compatible